Being STILL has made so much happen. Effortlessly. And it has been amazing and productive.
Partly this has been forced due to my leg injury. And partly because I have become more aware of my own personal thinking.
And as a result I have now relaxed more into my own natural, innate well-being.
And from here wisdom and well-being really does flow:
- I am more open and less ingrained in my old thinking patterns.
- I have less judgement about myself and others.
- I accept that this moment is really all I will ever have.
- I accept the world as it is.
- The quality of my interactions with people is either much more joyful or deeper.
- I sleep better because the sleep I have is enough and I am no longer judging the sleep or quality of it.
- I do not feel the need to be travelling as much and love being at home.
- I eat more home made food.
- I eat less and drink more water (although this may be due to summer 😉 ).
- I spend less money.
- Meetings I was anxious about are now just whatever they will be when I get there.
- I have no to-do lists – only a diary.
My actions are now more aligned with who I am, and less from the necessity to do something based on what I or others “think”.
The only things which makes me “do” something come from the inside and it feels like inspiration. A natural pull.
And I still feel anger, pain, sadness and anxiety. They just don’t last as long. Once I’m aware, I’m done. I am human.
I feel more connected.
I feel love.
And we all have this.
Do you want to receive this understanding?
Come to one of our workshops on how to “Wake Up to your own innate Wisdom”.