Date(s) - 12/10/2019 - 09/02/2020
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
This Certified Coach Programme incorporates a depth of coaching practise, methodology and helps to enhance human understanding. It goes deeper into the practise of the art of coaching and those who come through this will be ready to coach clients immediately – if they choose to do so. The programme may well bring other creative career paths/passions to light.
The training is designed to produce coaches who are trained to the highest standards. It focuses on self leadership and awareness as a coach and client.
The only prerequisite is a desire to become a coach, to gain coaching skills and/or to be interested in your own development and that of others. Oh, and to have fun while learning!
Day 1 : The Coaching Space
Day 2 : The Map vs The Territory
Day 3 : Thoughts & Emotions
Day 4 : Non-Attachment
Day 5 : Language
Day 6 : Judgement
Day 7 : Awareness
Day 8 : Clarity
Day 9 : Creation (The Alchemist)
Day 10 : Self Leadership
What Else is on Offer
– The course includes a variety of advanced work, which takes the delegates through from coach to “awakener” state. This includes teaching of the 3 principles (Sydney Banks), and third generation NLP practises.
– The course may include extra lunchtime NLP modules which will be facilitated by our associates.
– We will also be actively Coaching a Community Group between the last 2 modules to put the skills to practise.
– Access to the NoorWorks Coaching Circle.
– As part of our ongoing commitment to community development, we are sponsoring an individual to do the training as a gift. All we require is that you specify their details at the time of registration. We will make the decision the week before the course begins and inform the sponsor thereafter.
The course will consist of 5 weekend modules comprising 10 days
Module 1 : 12-13 October
Module 2 : 9-10 November
Module 3 : 14-15 December
Module 4 : 11-12 January
Module 5 : 8-9 February
45 Russell Square
£2,250.33 (payment options available, email email@example.com to discuss further)
£2,950.33 with 10 hours of Mentoring post the training
All students who wish to repeat the training will receive a 50% discount on the course
To register, click here to register
For further information about this course, click here
To read about previous experiences, click here
For further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org